- Maintenance of jaw crusherThe jaw crusher produced by Shanghai Dingbo Heavy Industry has the characteristics of large crushing ratio, uniform crushing granularity of its products, simple structure, reliable work, easy maintenance, and economical operating costs. It is widely used in many departments such as mining, metallurgy, building materials, highways, railways and water conservancy. It is the first choice of primary crushing equipment in complete crushing production lines. So, how to extend its service life? Here are some methods.
Jaw crusher maintenance, no matter what kind of machine maintenance is very important
1. Jaw crusher lubrication
(1) Always pay attention to and lubricate the friction surface in time to ensure the normal operation of the machine and extend its service life.
(2) The grease used by the jaw crusher should be determined according to the place of use and the temperature. Generally, calcium-based, sodium-based and calcium-based greases are used.
(3) The grease added to the bearing seat is about 50% of its space volume, and it is replaced every 3 to 6 months. Clean the roller raceway of the roller bearings with clean gasoline or kerosene when changing the oil. Break
(4) Before starting the jaw crusher, a proper amount of grease should be injected between the thrust plate and the thrust plate support.
2. Jaw Crusher Repair
In order to ensure the normal operation of the jaw crusher, in addition to the correct operation, planned maintenance must be carried out, including daily maintenance inspections, minor repairs, intermediate repairs and overhauls.
(1) The main contents of minor repairs include checking and repairing the adjustment device, adjusting the gap of the discharge opening, and turning or replacing the worn liner. Check the transmission part and the lubrication system to change the lubricant in time. The minor repair cycle is about 1 to 3 months.
(2) In addition to the minor repair work at the intermediate repair department, it also includes replacement of thrust plates, liners, inspection and repair of bearing bushes, etc. Intermediate repair cycle is generally about 1 to 2 years.
(3) In addition to the mid-repair work at the overhaul department, it also includes and replaces the turning eccentric shaft and jaw mandrel, casts Babbitt alloy on the upper part of the connecting rod head, and replaces or repairs a worn part. The period of overhaul is generally about 5 years.NAVIGATION