Jaw crusher is commonly known as jaw crusher. The jaw crusher produced by Ding Bo Heavy Industry mainly includes steel plate casting and other types. The crushing cavity is composed of two jaw plates, the movable jaw and the static jaw. Complete the crushing process of the material. Jaw crusher is currently widely used in the quarry, mine manufacturing, building materials, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemical, construction waste processing, and other industries in the crushing of various ore and bulk materials. The highest compressive strength of the crushed material is 320Mpa.
The cause of the dust of the jaw crusher was understood above. In the solution, in addition to optimizing and improving the local structure of the equipment, the source of dust can also be controlled by certain external forces to avoid further diffusion of dust. The following is the solution to the dust problem of the jaw crusher.
I. Measures to reduce dust on jaw crusher
1. A sealing cover is set at the source of dust, and water spray and dust suction devices are also provided.
(1) Set two water nozzles at the inlet and outlet. The direction of the nozzle must be reasonable and point to the source of dust.
(2) A vacuum cleaner is arranged at the inspection opening behind the moving jaw of the crushing cavity, and the connecting duct between the fan and the fan must be a retractable duct to facilitate the daily care of the equipment.
(3) Water spray device is arranged on the conveyor belt to reduce the dispersion of dust during transportation.
2. Optimize and reform the structure of the chute and the tooth plate.
(1) Appropriately reduce the inclination angle of the chute to reduce the potential energy difference of the material height.
(2) In other cases, increase the number of teeth of the tooth plate.
(3) Replace the damaged sieve plate in time to avoid the problem of dust increase due to material blockage.